I’ve got Pinterest boards full of Christmas sewing and a vast majority of my pins are of beautifully sewn and handmade Christmas ornaments. I love the teeny details of these mini quilted and sewn decorations and have put together a photo post and list of my favourite ones. I’d love to see your handmade ornaments so be sure to tag me in any photos or leave links in the comments!
- Scandinavian Fabric Stars by Crafting a Rainbow
- Mini Christmas Tree ornament from Diary of a Quilter
- Quilted ornaments from Create Kids Couture – I’ve always wanted to try these!
- Liberty Gift Tags from She Quilts Alot – these are so, so pretty and would be perfect as tree ornaments!
- Scrappy Stocking ornament from Stumbles & Stitches
- Fabric Ornament from V and Co.
- Tiny House Ornaments from Retro Mama
- A Bit of Cheer quilted ornaments from All People Quilt
- Hexagon ornaments from Handcrafted Vintage
- Retro Fabric Christmas Lights ornaments from Kojo Designs – how great would these be as a garland also?!